Saturday, September 27, 2008

More TV You Should Watch

Here's a nice little Thursday night line up. Obviously, first you should watch The Office, which you already do, Thursdays @ 9 on NBC. Then . . .



I've started watching 30 Rock, which took me awhile to get into, but once I got used to the style and characters I was hooked. The new season starts on October 30th, which gives you plenty of time to get caught up on DVD. (Four episodes are available for free on www.hulu.com) Thursdays @ 9:30 on NBC.



It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. This is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. If they can maintain it, they will make my all time shortlist which is always and forever topped by Seinfeld. This show has already started it's new season but it is also available on DVD, and most of it's first 3 seasons are available on www.hulu.com Thursdays @ 10 on FX.

No comments: