Friday, October 10, 2008

Kathryn Hahn




My sister has just emailed me to tell me that she recently saw Boeing Boeing on Broadway and particularly enjoyed Kathryn Hahn in the play. You probably know Kathryn Hahn from her supporting roles in How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, Anchorman, The Holiday, and Step Brothers, but you will also get to see her in the film I posted about below, Revolutionary Road.

She's kind of like the Jeremy Piven of actresses, but before Jeremy Piven got famous for becoming Ari Gold . She's in a ton of stuff, she's always great, but very few people know who she is. And because Adam McKay and Will Ferrell know what's up, the first feature film made by their production company, Gary Sanchez Productions , stars both Piven and Hahn. It's called The Goods: The Don Ready Story , and it should be coming out in the Spring of 2009.

I would also like to add that she is probably one of the nicest people you could meet. Hollywood or otherwise.

No comments: