Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awesome.


So, I know who Bob Geldof is, but I didn't know anything about his daughter, Peaches. Until she married the guy from Chester French, a band I dig, that is produced by some other guys I dig.

I'm writing, because this seems like one of the more awesome quotes. When the two married, six months ago, Peaches Geldof was quoted as saying, "I didn’t go into it with Max thinking, ‘This is going to last forever."

Perfect. Get married. Why not?

In her defense, she did go on to say, "I love him right now and I know that I will continue to love him for a long while."
I'll let you google this stuff if you want the whole story.

I just have one last thing to talk about. I think it's really funny that the title song of the EP, She Loves Everybody, has these lyrics:

But she feels so clean.
Well she craves attention.
So I use protection.
And I know she loves me.
She loves everybody.

And that the album artwork is a condom.


You know, because the girl probably has an STD? You know, because she sleeps with lots of dudes?

No comments: